Become a fashion boss course
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
March to August : Duration of course = 6x months
- 09H30 until 15h00
- Stitching to Riches – clarity & confidence in creating a plan and direction to startup your sewing or fashion business: 1 Day course
- 09h00 – 16h00 full day
- Scheduled for every 2 months = last Saturday of the month
Terms & conditions apply
- 6-8month course, very intense, home study is expected.
- Intermediate level experience of sewing is essential for this course. Which includes garment construction making up patterns into garments
- Sewing machine and overlocking machine is required that is in perfect working order with all components and tools.
- Students need to have all their own fabrics, tools, stationary, materials and other supplies, as per requested on requirement lists given on registration for classes, to be prepared for classes which require these materials, not having your materials means to sit out the class lesson.
- 80% attendance is expected. No extra classes are available, high absenteeism will lead to expulsion.
- No refunds if students/learners decide to terminate their studies.
- 30 Day notice is required if you desire to terminate your sewing & designing classes. There will be no refunds on paid courses.
- Students to be punctual for classes. No classes on public holiday, long weekend public holidays, & religious day, these classes will not be made up.
- Classes are held on the times & days selected.
- Punctuality is recommended to avoid delaying or to interrupt class.
- If, machines are left in class, is at your ow risk, Tania Sutherland / Stitching Studio will not he held responsible for any damage, loss or theft.
- Preparation of garments – ironing and pressing iron on stiffener is to be done before arriving in class.
- There will be no classes on religious and public holidays/long weekends – no make-up classes for these
DISCLAIMER Tania Sutherland & Clint Sutherland owners of the property, 120 Vuurlelie Street, Roodekrans, Roodepoort, classes for Stitching Studios is held, hold no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to equipment brought into property or to any vehicles parked inside or outside of property as well as any damage or injury done to any person or persons entering onto the property. By accepting and opening this document via email will be taken as you have read the terms & conditions & disclaimer above.
Website Tags: Sewing Course Times