Alterations sewing business startup online course is for sewing enthusiasts, that have little sewing experience to intermediate, even advanced.
This course shows you step by step with tutorials how to sew many alterations to clothes, as well as giving you ideas what to offer, as well as to inspire and motivate you to turn your sewing skills into a sustainable business.
DIY Video tutorials using dressmaking skills into adding alterations, to starting up a alteration sewing business;
Marketing strategy & Business startup checklist to get started
22x Tutorial videos how to do alterations for men & women
1x Bonus video – Add refashion/recycle ideas to your business as an extra income stream, offer this to your customers, they will love you.
PDF documents & templates: Pricing your work;
Measurement chart; basic invoice with Terms & conditions template; How to get payments; How to market yourself; How be more professional; How to charge for your work
21x Reasons why starting alteration sewing business will be a sustainable business:
- Clothing in the retail stores are made to fit the masses.
- Clothing in retail stores do not cater for individual sizes.
- Clothing in the retail stores, are with different body proportions & heights.
- People have body imperfections, one side is longer/shorter than the other side, which means they would need their clothing to be altered, to create that balance to fit correctly.
- Women have large busts – forces them to buy larger size clothing, which means the rest of the fit of the garment will be out of proportion on them, they would need alterations.
- People tear or rip their clothes and would need repairs done to their clothes.
- People have shorter arms and would need their sleeves to be shortened.
- People have shorter legs and would need to have their trousers shortened.
- People have skinny legs and would need their trousers to be tapered.
- People have slopping shoulders and would need shoulder pads to be added into the tops, or jackets.
- Buttons fall off garments and people would want new buttons to be put on the garments.
- Ladies have mastecomy operations and need their tops, dress and blouses to be altered for a better fit.
- Refashion clothing and alterations combining sewing techniques creating new garments for your clients as a service.
- Taking in waistlines of trousers, skirts, shorts
- Taking out waistlines of trousers, skirts, shorts
- Repairing & replacing broken zippers
- Adding patches to elbows on sleeves of jackets that are worn out.
- Replacing collars in jackets that are worn through.
- Repairing handbags, tote bags, luggage overnight bags that are torn
- Repairing leather jackets, coats, etc
- Stitching on badges onto clothing
CLICK ON LINK TO CHECK OUT YOUTUBE VIDEO