CLOTHING MANUFACTURE – CMT BUSINESS STARTUP
- Cut, Make & Trim manufacturing business.
- Bring your samples to CMT, and they do the rest.
- There is a huge demand in South Africa for CMT manufacturing businesses.
- Since the clothing recession in 1992, over 72 factories closed their doors, then from 1994 the government allowing cheap imports into the country have caused many CMT factories to close their doors.
2020 pandemic, creating new job creations by going online, has opened opportunities for CMT services to start a sustainable business.
A-Z Startup procedures & PDF Templates for production & pricing
- Space & size you will need to get started.
- Identify your market you will manufacturing for.
- Clarity on which machines and how many you would need.
- Layout of machinery.
- Determine the units of production you can produce.
- Cost your time & production levels.
- Clarity on design & practicality for customer into production.
- Technical packs for customers.
- Pricing by design templates.
Other services to add into your CMT
- Pattern business & services in detail to add revenue
- Samples & Patterns service ideas
- Stocking fabric
- Mini shop / online shop – ideas
- Checklist of all the materials you will need.
- Resources & skilled staff required list.
- Clothing union rules.
- Branding & marketing strategy.
- Business administration templates & checklist
This is a business startup course, we a team ready to assist you with more information. Brother Elite & Tania Sutherland will team up with you to get your business off the ground, pricing of machinery that you will need and advice about the industry.